Tuesday, April 24, 2012

IMM #3 (Megan)

In My Mailbox is an Internet meme hosted by The Story Siren
 So these are all of the books I've gotten recently!

1. Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver 
I love Lauren Oliver! So when I got the chance to get this book, and get it signed while we were in New York, I had to take it! It looks like a good Middle Grade read.

2. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
So I just finished this book the other day, and my review should be up soon, but the short version is: THIS BOOK IS AWESOME. I met Veronica Rossi too, so this book is also signed!

3. Eve by Anna Carey
This was another amazing read! You can find my review of it here, and Rachel's here. Anna Carey also signed this, which was awesome!

4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
I love this book so much! It's one of the best books ever, and if you haven't read it you should do that now! Tahereh Mafi signed my copy, which was pretty exciting!

5. Shine by Lauren Myracle
I've been wanting to read this book for awhile, and I've heard some really great things about it. So of course I had to buy a signed copy that I found in Books Of Wonder!

6. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Another book I really want to read! This one was also a signed copy, so I couldn't resist!

7.The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
My Mom technically bought this one, but it looks really good! I think she'll probably be reading it first. This book was also signed which was cool.



There's my slightly smaller book haul for this week! All signed copies, which was totally awesome! I also got my copies of Before I Fall, Delirium, and Pandemonium signed so WOOHOO book signings!!

Have you gotten any cool books recently? Have you read any of the ones I just got? Let me know what you thought of them below!

-Megan

2 comments:

  1. I love Liesl and Po so much! (It’s definitely one of my favourite middle grades.) I met Lauren last month and she was incredibly sweet and fabulous to chat to. Enjoy your pretty new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liesl and Po is SO good. Lauren Oliver is definitely an amazing writer :]
    Beauty Queens was kind of strange, but still a good read.
    I've been meaning to read Catastrophic History for quite some time. I have an ARC but I just need to work it into my reading schedule.

    ReplyDelete